PURE SHOP aps
DK-1107 Copenhagen K
Tel: +45 33 317 00 70
Our promise to you:
- We'll always keep your data safe and secure
- We will only use data that is needed to improve your experience
- You won't get spam from us, you decide if you want to hear from us
- We'll delete your data as soon as we don't need it
Protecting Your Privacy At PURE SHOP, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and website visitors. We'll always keep your data safe and secure in this page, we explain why we need to collect some information from you and how we use it. Please, look at our Privacy & Cookies Policy carefully as it tells you how your personal information will be treated by us. If you have any questions about How We Protect Your Privacy, pls send us an email to email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Who Collects Your Information
PURE SHOP (hereinafter "Us"), processes the personal data that you provide us with when using the website www.pureshopskincare.com and pureshop.dk. When using the website, each time you provide us with or it is necessary for us to access any kind of information which, due to their characteristics, allow us to identify you, such as your name, surname, email address, billing or shipping address, telephone number, type of device or credit or debit card number, etc. (hereinafter, "Personal Data"), whether for purposes of browsing, purchasing our products or using our services or functionalities, you will be subject to this Privacy and Cookies Policy, Purchase Conditions and other documents cited therein (jointly "the Terms and Conditions") which are applicable at all times. What Information We Collect and How We Use It We use your information in a number of different ways - what we do depends on the information. The information below set this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
The Data Controller uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
- 1. To manage your registration as a user of the website. The Personal Data you provide us with shall be used to identify you as a website user, and to give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
- 2. The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products you have acquired or any other contract with us through the website. In particular, you must bear the following in mind:
- 2.1 If you choose the option to save your card, you shall expressly authorize us to process the indicated details to be used as necessary for its activation and development. The card's security code (CVV or CVC) shall only be used for making the purchase and shall not be subsequently stored or processed as part of the payment details. Consenting to the activation of this functionality means that your data will be available when making future purchases, so you will not have to enter your details again for each new purchase as they will be considered as valid and in place. You can change or delete your cards at any time. We store and transmit your card details in accordance with the leading international standards of confidentiality and security for credit and debit cards. The use of this function may require you to use your mobile to receive a confidential code for security reasons.
- 2.2 In the event that you have purchased a Gift Card, if you provide us with the personal data of third parties, you shall be responsible for having informed them and obtained their consent so that, in compliance with the Website Purchase Conditions, we will be able to process their data for purposes of (a) managing the shipping or verifying receipt of the Gift Card, and (b) attending to any requests that you or said third party may make.
- 2.3 If you have a Gift Receipt and you wish to return goods associated with it through the Website, we will use the Personal Data provided in the return form for (a) managing the request and processing the return, (b) attending to requests related to the Gift Receipt or the return that you wish to make, and for (c) confirming the approval of the return and sending, by email or other equivalent electronic means, the Voucher with the refund amount.
Marketing Messages If you have agreed to this, we'll send you marketing messages by email, text, push notifications and other means of communication to keep you aware of what we're up to and to help you find our products or use our services. Subscription to the PURE SHOP Newsletter may entail using Personal Data to make personalized advertising related to our products and services available to you via email, SMS or any other of our own electronic media or those of third parties. With the aim of improving the service we provide you with, we hereby inform you that Personal Data related to your purchases, tastes and preferences may be used for the purpose of analysis, generating user profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improving our client interaction. You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences related to the sending of these commercial communications through the My Account section. You can also unsubscribe through the website's Newsletter section at any time, or by following the information we provide in each communication. If you need any help with this, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you. Keeping & Sharing Your Information We'll keep your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as it is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Service) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only. If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party - including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us)
- Companies that supply our products, such as our brands, so we can resolve any product complains, faults or any other product related issues
Your Rights You have the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used and to access the personal information we hold about you. The Data Controller undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting email@example.com indicating the reason for your request. If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us and we will help you with any concerns.
24th May 2018